The last 60 years we have seen huge increases in automotive horsepower. Entry level sports cars today can compete with the most powerful cars from 50 years ago.
Here are the top highest horsepower cars from the 1950s to the 2010s, including details about the engine, configuration, and aspiration.
These 24″×36″, matte-finished art prints are museum-quality and printed on thick, durable, archival, acid-free paper. A statement piece to brighten up any room.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Lightweight, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame sourced from renewable forests
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
* Unframed versions are available here